Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly program of my Fan-Blog


I thank first of all, the people who voted and are voting for our beloved IU in the poll at this link, but you have to continue for a few days, until the vote is over.
I thank you very much for your visits that are increasing day by day, making this my fan-blog dedicated to the fantastic Lee Ji Eun a personal satisfaction.
Step quickly to make a preview of the post that will insert all next week.

Monday, we will have the "Super Cute Moment" an IU...a very sporty, also will insert for the first time on this blog three movies in a post.

Tuesday appointment with the musical performance, with his guitar while being accompanied on the piano by You Hee-Yeol ... theme song? ... An old love. (。◕‿◠。)

Wednesday, we will see a very funny prank call that Wooyoung makes to IU.

Thursday, it is time the "Guest of the week" is time to one of my singers/groups favorites...made ​​in Japan.

Friday, thirty minutes with IU in a special very successful which I liked.
Do not miss.

Saturday, we will be at the "Melon Music Awards" with a double track of our favorite singer, presented with great originality.

Finally, on Sunday we will hear and see new talent and passionate aspiring musicians who play, You and I + Ugly.

Have a good week.

IU FIGHTING!!! ٩(。◠‿◠。)۶

No comments: