Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Considerations about The legend of IU


Saturday, June 30 the adventure of fan-blog dedicated to IU had begun.
This period allowed me to understand that I'm are on the right path, your daily visits by make me want to go ahead with the daily post.
Besides continuing with fixed post, I decided to create pre-scheduled appointments for each week.
The appointments are:

-The Monday we will have "Super Cute Moment", this event shows us a cute IU at maximum power.

-On Tuesdays, Wednesdays ad Saturday, we continue with the musical performances of our favorite singer of course.

-On Thursdays we have the "Guest of the Week" appointment that I moved from Sunday to Thursday in fact.
We will present a musical guest of the Korean scene, we have started with K.will, Seulong & 2AM, Wheesung and Ailee.
But this is just the beginning.

-The new appointment on Friday titled, "Traveling with IU".
We will follow as already done in several previous articles of our favorite singer, in his travels.

-Every Sunday we will go ahead with the appointment that he made his debut on the fan-blog called "Talents around us".
We will here an overview of aspirants musicians/singers from more or less interesting potential.

I'm working hard to improve even more this fan-blog, I just hope in your continued support.
Thank you all for your kindness to come to visit my fan-blog dedicated to IU.

IU FIGHTING!!! ٩(。◕‿◠。)۶

No comments: