Saturday, May 4, 2013

IU + Suzy (part.1)


A strong friendship between our IU and the beautiful Suzy is the topic that I will present in the post of this week, as the main theme will be precisely the great friendship between IU & Suzy.
Suzy said a beautiful thing in an interview some time ago, "If I'm the N side of a magnet, IU is the S side of the magnet!" words that fully express the concept of friendship.
Between two of them seems to have been established a strong connection and a great complicity.
Although they are so different from each other, their feeling seems perfect.
We can understand they trust of each other and that they can open their hearts serenely, this is beautiful.
IU say: "I really like Suzy. I think she's the prettiest out of all the singers!"
Suzy say: "She's an unni that's like a friend to me. I have lots to learn from her and we connect well. She's fun and dependable so I like unni!"
They have participated in various television programs but principally were the protagonists of "Dream High".
In this post we will see a curious and funny videos that I would go to entitle "Sexy IU vs Super Suzy", especially something Suzy will do leave you speechless even our IU.
Here's the video where they make real show in a program of SBS Entertainment.


No comments: