Saturday, June 30, 2012

Every End of the Day (Teaser)


Oggi metto sul blog dedicato ad IU il teaser di "Every End of the Day" una delle mie canzoni/video preferite capace di emozionarmi come poche altre.
Bellissima, un capolavoro e non mi stanco mai di ascoltarla.
Poi metto su il video ufficiale con sottotitoli in inglese, ok, ok...sò che lo avete avete già ascoltato ma facciamo finta che sia la prima volta ok?^^

IU sei la migliore, grazie, grazie, grazie...continua a donarci la tua dolce musica.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I put on the blog dedicated to IU the teaser of "Every End of the Day" one of my favorite songs/video that can move me like few others.
Beautiful, a masterpiece and I never tire of listening.
Then I put on the official video with English subtitles in a second post, ok, ok ... I know that you have already heard, but let's pretend it's the first time ok? ^ ^

IU is the best, thank you, thank you, thank you ... continues to give us your sweet music.

No comments: